PRIVACY STATEMENT/YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
Last Updated: 05/29/2023
If you are having trouble viewing or accessing this Statement or need it made available to you in an alternative format, please contact privacy@FFFEnterprises.com .
For California residents, information about additional specific privacy rights applicable to you under state law is available here.
This site is operated by FFF Enterprises, Inc., together with its subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively, "FFF," "us," "we," or "our"). This Privacy Statement ("Statement") contains details about how we collect, use, and share with third parties Personal Information (defined below) that we obtain from and about you (“you,” “your”). Please read this Statement carefully.
Applicability: This Statement does not apply to job applicants or our employees. This Statement does not apply to any Protected Health Information we or our affiliates handle pursuant to HIPAA, which is subject to our separate Notice of Privacy Practices available here.
Whenever you interact with us on behalf of another individual or entity, such as by providing or accessing Personal Information about another individual, you represent that your interactions and exchanges comply with applicable data protection laws. You shall have sole responsibility for any violation of applicable laws as a result of a failure to obtain any necessary consent from such individual.
Changes: We may update this Statement from time to time. Any updated Statement will be effective when posted. Please check this Statement periodically for updates. If any of the changes are unacceptable to you, you should cease interacting with us. When required under applicable law, we will notify you of any changes to this Statement by posting an update on this website.
1. Sources of Personal Information
Personal Information is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person or household.
We collect Personal Information about you from the following sources:
- Directly From You or Your Agent. We may collect Personal Information you provide to us directly, such as when you contact us through our website, interact with us in person at tradeshows, sign up for offers or newsletters, communicate with us, place or customize orders, or sign up for an account or other services.
- Cookies and Tracking Technologies. We may collect information about how you use our website or otherwise interact with us automatically, such as information about your device, internet usage, and website activity.
- From Third Parties. We may collect Personal Information from third parties, such as service and content providers, business partners, public sources, companies that provide or sell lists of potential business customers, or from others interacting with us.
We may combine information that we receive from the various sources described in this Statement, including third party sources, and use or disclose it for the purposes identified below.
2. Types of Personal Information We Collect
We may collect the following types of Personal Information:
- Identifiers, such as your name, email address, physical address, telephone number, customer DEA number, business contact, account number and password, and device identifiers (e.g., cookie IDs and IP address).
- Personal Information subject to the California Customer Records Act, such as signatures, credit card number, health or insurance information.
- Characteristics of protected classifications under California or Federal Law, such as age (including birthdates) and gender.
- Geolocation Data, limited to an address.
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, such as your browsing history, search history, and information regarding your interactions with and use of the website.
- Professional or employment-related information of our business contacts, such as job title, organization, professional licenses, credentials, specialty, professional affiliations, or other professional information.
- Commercial information, such as purchase or subscription information, information about products our business contacts order, credit-related information, and other financial information.
- Sensory information, such as audio and video information.
- Inferences drawn from any of the information we collect to create a profile about you reflecting your preferences
3. How We Use Personal Information
We may use Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with products and services, such as to register and administer accounts; provide products and services requested; provide customer support; diagnose, repair and track service and product quality issues; communicate with you about your product, service, or subscription; host informational webinars; authenticate account users; verify eligibility for certain programs or benefits; to respond to requests, complaints, and inquiries; and otherwise facilitate your relationship with us.
- For our own internal business purposes, such as to evaluate or audit the usage, performance and safety of our products and services; evaluate and improve the quality of our products and services and design new products and services; operate our website and customize the content; internal research and analytics purposes; display or evaluate the effectiveness of our advertising or marketing efforts; or maintain internal business records.
- For legal, safety or security reasons, such as to comply with legal requirements; protect ours and our users' safety, property or rights; and detect, prevent, and respond to security incidents or other malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity.
- For marketing, such as to market our products or services or those of our affiliates, business partners, or other third parties. We may use Personal Information we collect to send you newsletters, surveys, questionnaires, promotions, or information about events or webinars. You can unsubscribe to our email marketing via the link in the email or by clicking on the "Manage My Personal Information" button at the bottom of this page.
We may use anonymized, de-identified, or aggregated information for any purpose.
4. How and Why We Share Personal Information
We may share Personal Information with the following categories of third parties, for the purposes described below:
- Affiliates and subsidiaries, such as within our group of companies, which includes parents, corporate affiliates, subsidiaries, business units, and other companies that share common ownership for the purposes described in section 3 above.
- Service providers, and other third parties that process transactions, such as with third party service providers working on our behalf for purposes of providing the products and services you request or to support our relationship with you, such as IT providers, accountants, analytics companies, and marketing providers.
- Vendors necessary to complete transactions you request, such as shipping companies and logistics providers.
- In connection with a corporate transaction, such as if we, or some or all of our assets, are acquired by another entity, including through a sale in connection with bankruptcy, we will share your Personal Information with that entity for purposes of carrying out the transaction.
- Third parties for their own purposes, such as companies that operate cookies and other tracking technologies; we may also share Personal Information of our business customers, such as products purchased, with our business partners for their own marketing, research, or analytics purposes.
- Entities to which you have consented to the disclosure.
5. Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
We also collect information (or permit third parties to directly collect information on our website), via cookies, web beacons, pixels, tags, session replay tools, or other tracking technologies, such as your Internet Service Provider and IP address, device identifier, browser type, operating system, the date and time you access our website, the pages you accessed while visiting our website, and the Internet address from which you accessed our website. Some cookies exist only during a single session and some are persistent over multiple sessions over time. We use these technologies to remember user preferences, maximize the performance of our website and services, provide you with offers that may be of interest to you, measure the effectiveness of our email campaigns and to personalize online content. These cookies and other technologies may be used to track you across time, devices, and services.
Our sites may use social media platform features, such as LinkedIn and the Facebook “like” button, the “Tweet” button and other sharing widgets. These features, which are either hosted by the respective social media network or hosted directly on our sites, allow you to post information to your third-party social media profile page and share it with others in your network. When you click through social media features from particular websites (including our sites), the social media network may receive information showing the websites you have visited. If you are logged in to your social media account, the social media network can link your visit to our sites and other websites with your social media profile, and may deliver advertisements or promotions about our products or services tailored to your interests. Your interactions with social media features are governed by the privacy policies of the companies providing these features.
6. Data Security
We maintain reasonable security procedures and technical and organizational measures to protect your Personal Information against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, disclosure or use.
7. Data Retention
8. Children's Privacy
Our website is intended for individuals 18 years of age and older. The website is not directed at, marketed to, nor intended for, children under 18 years of age. We do not knowingly collect any information, including Personal Information, from children under 18 years of age. If you believe that we have inadvertently collected Personal Information from a child under the age of 18, please contact us at the address below, and we will take immediate steps to delete the information.
9. External Links
Our website may contain links to external sites or other online services that we do not control, including those embedded in third party advertisements or sponsor information. We are not responsible for the privacy practices and data collection policies for such third-party services. You should consult the privacy statements of those third-party services for details.
11. Contact Info/Your Choices
If you have questions regarding this Statement, please contact us at:
PHONE: (800) 843-7477, ext. 1718
44000 Winchester Rd.
Temecula CA 92590
If you are a Nevada resident, please contact us at privacy@FFFEnterprises.com to exercise your opt-out rights under Nevada Revised Statutes §603A et seq.
To opt-out of receiving promotional email messages from us, please click on the "Unsubscribe" link contained at the bottom of each email or by contacting us using the information above.
12. Your California Privacy Rights, Other US State Privacy Rights (As Applicable)
This section describes how we collect, use and share your Personal Information where it is subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act 2018, as amended (“CCPA”), and, where applicable, data privacy laws similar in scope and content to the CCPA in effect in other US states (“State Data Privacy Laws”). This section also describes your rights with respect to your Personal Information. For purposes of this Statement, “Personal Information” has the meaning given in the CCPA and/or applicable State Data Privacy Laws.
Please note that this section does not apply to information exempted from the scope of the CCPA or other applicable State Data Privacy Laws, including:
- Protected Health Information ("PHI") that we handle pursuant to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act ("HIPAA"), which is subject to our separate Notice of Privacy Practices available here.
Information about our own employees, contractors, agents, and job applicants is subject to a separate privacy notice that we will make available to the applicable individuals.
The chart below summarizes the types of Personal Information we collect (by reference to the information categories specified in the CCPA), the sources from which we collect the Personal Information, the business or commercial purpose for which we collect Personal Information, and the categories of third parties with whom we share Personal Information. This describes our practices during the 12 months preceding the effective date of this Statement. The section references relate to the sections above in this Statement.
|Categories of Personal Information Collected||Sources of Personal Information||Business or Commercial Purpose for Collection/Sharing||Third Parties With Whom We Share/Disclose Personal Information|
|Identifiers, financial information, and other information you provide. See Section 2.A.||Directly from you; from third parties (see Sections 1.A., 1.C.)||
|Personal Information subject to the California Consumer Records Act. See Section 2.B.||Directly from you; from third parties (see Sections 1.A., 1.C.)||
|Characteristics of protected classifications under California or Federal Law. See Section 2.C.||Directly from you; from third parties (see Sections 1.A., 1.C.)||
|Geolocation Data. See Section 2.D.||From cookies and tracking technologies (See Sections 1.B and 5)||
|Internet or other electronic network activity information. See Section 2.E.||From cookies and tracking technologies (See Sections 1.B and 5)||
|Professional or employment-related information. See Section 2.F.||From cookies and tracking technologies (See Sections 1.B and 5)||
|Commercial information. See Section 2.G.||From cookies and tracking technologies (See Sections 1.B and 5)||
|Sensory Information. See Section 2.H.||Directly from you||
|Inferences. See Section 2.I.||Directly from you; from third parties; from cookies and tracking technologies (see Sections)||
|1.A., 1.B., 1.C.)|
We will not collect additional categories of Personal Information or use the Personal Information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice and obtaining your consent where required by law.
We shared or disclosed all of the categories of Personal Information listed above for the business purposes described in the sections listed above in the past 12 months.
Although we do not and have not "sold" personal information to a third party for money in the past 12 months, we disclose information to third parties in a manner that may be considered a "sale" as defined under the CCPA or applicable State Data Privacy Laws. Specifically, the categories of Personal Information that are disclosed to third parties in this manner include Identifiers, Characteristics of Protected Classifications, Commercial Information, Geolocation Data, and Inferences; and the categories of third parties receiving these disclosures are companies that operate cookies and other online tracking technologies.
We also sell or disclose information derived from Protected Health Information that has been deidentified pursuant to the HIPAA expert determination method and/or the HIPAA safe harbor method. We do not use or disclose sensitive Personal Information for purposes other than those specified in CCPA Regulations Section 7207 (m). See Section 7 above for a description of the criteria used to determine how long we retain Personal Information.
You also may have certain rights, subject to legal limitations, regarding the collection, use, and sharing of Personal Information. You may exercise the following rights regarding Personal Information collected (up to twice in a 12-month period) via our webform or by calling us at (800) 843-7477, Ext. 1718. To access our web form click on the "Manage My Personal Information" button at the bottom of this page.
- Right to Know. You have the right to request information about the categories of Personal Information we have collected about you, the categories of sources from which we collected the Personal Information, the purposes for collecting, sharing or selling the Personal Information (where applicable), the categories of third parties with whom we have shared or sold your Personal Information, and the purpose for which we shared or sold your Personal Information ("Categories Report"). You may also request information about the specific pieces of Personal Information we have collected about you ("Specific Pieces Report").
- Right to Correct. You have the right to request that we correct in our records any Personal Information about you that is inaccurate.
- Right to Delete. You have the right to request that we delete Personal Information that we have collected from you, subject to certain exceptions.
Right to Opt Out. You have the right to opt out of the sale or sharing of your Personal Information, where such a “sale” or “sharing" is occurring. In order to fully exercise this right, where applicable, you must undertake both of the following steps:
- Submit a "Do Not Sell" request through the "Manage My Personal Information" button at the bottom of this page.
- Disable the use of all cookies and other tracking technologies in the preference center by clicking . You must complete this step on each of our websites from each browser and on each device that you use. These steps are necessary so that we can place a site-specific cookie signaling that you have opted out on each browser and each device you use. Please note:
- If you block cookies, we will be unable to comply with your request to opt out with respect to information automatically collected online through cookies and other tracking technologies.
- If you clear cookies, you will need to disable the use of all cookies and tracking technologies in the preference center by clicking again on each browser on each device where you have cleared cookies.
- Right to Limit Use or Disclosure of Sensitive Information. Where such Information is collected and as provided for under applicable law, you may have the right to request to limit the use or disclosure of your sensitive Personal Information.
In accordance with applicable law, we will not discriminate against you for exercising these rights. We do not charge a different price or rate or provide a different level or quality of products or services based on you exercising your privacy rights.
Please be aware there might be circumstances where we will not honor your request, as permitted under the CCPA or applicable State Data Privacy Laws. For example, if we are not able to verify your identity and/or if the CCPA or State Data Privacy Laws do not apply to you, we may not honor your access or deletion request. Additionally, we may not delete your personal information if an exception applies to your deletion request under applicable law.
Verification: In order to process requests, we will need to obtain information to locate you in our records or verify your identity depending on the nature of the request. If you are submitting a request on behalf of a household, we will need to verify each member of the household in the manner set forth here. For a Right to Know Specific Pieces Report, please provide your first and last name, email address, and telephone number to verify your identity and seek a signed declaration, under penalty of perjury, that you are who you say you are. For a Right to Know Categories Report, or a Right to Correct or Right to Delete request, we will request first and last name, email address and telephone number to verify your identity. For a Right to Opt Out request, we will request your phone number and email address in order to make sure we opt out the correct person. We may request alternative information under certain circumstances and will inform you if such information is needed in the verification process.
Authorized Agents: You may use an authorized agent to exercise your rights on your behalf. If you are making any of the requests above through an authorized agent, we will request written authorization from you and will seek to verify you as described above. Authorized agents must contact us by submitting a request through our webform and indicating in the open text field that they are submitting the request as an agent. We will require the agent to demonstrate authority to act on behalf of the consumer by providing, for example, evidence of the agent's identity, proof of registration with your state’s Secretary of State (if the agent is a business), and at least one of the following evidencing proof of the agent's legal authority to act on the behalf of the individual consumer:
- Presenting a Power of Attorney granted under the Probate Code that we can reasonably verify; or
- Signed permission by the Consumer. We may also require the Consumer to verify their own identity directly with us and to directly confirm with us that they provided the authorized agent permission to submit the request.
Timing: We will process Right to Opt Out requests within 15 days. We will respond to Requests to Correct, Requests to Delete, Requests to Know, and Requests to Limit Disclosure of Sensitive Information within 45 days, unless we need more time in which case we will notify you and may take up to 90 days total to respond to your request.
California Shine the Light: California residents may opt out from sharing personal information subject to California Civil Code § 1798.83 (the "Shine the Light law") with third parties for their direct marketing purpose by emailing us at privacy@FFFEnterprises.com.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this Statement or our personal information practices, please contact us at:
PHONE: (800) 843-7477, ext. 1718
44000 Winchester Rd.
Temecula CA 92590