• Miacalcin (Mylan Institutional)
Miacalcin (calcitonin-salmon) synthetic injection is a calcitonin, indicated for the following conditions:
- Symptomatic Paget’s disease of bone when alternative treatments are not suitable.
- Postmenopausal osteoporosis when alternative treatments are not suitable.
• Zarxio (Sandoz)
A biosimilar to Neupogen, Zarxio is approved for the same indications as Neupogen, and is prescribed to:
- Patients with cancer receiving myelosuppressive chemotherapy.
- Patients with acute myeloid leukemia receiving induction or consolidation chemotherapy.
- Patients with cancer undergoing bone marrow transplantation.
- Patients undergoing autologous peripheral blood progenitor cell collection and therapy
- Patients with severe chronic neutropenia.
• Doxorubicin (Sun Pharma)
Doxorubicin hydrochloride is an anthracycline topoisomerase inhibitor indicated for:
- Treatment of patients with ovarian cancer whose disease has progressed or recurred after platinum-based chemotherapy.
- Treatment of AIDS-related Kaposi's sarcoma in patients after failure of prior systemic chemotherapy or intolerance to such therapy
• VariZIG Liquid Formulation (Emergent BioSolutions)
Varicella zoster immune globulin (human) is indicated for post-exposure prophylaxis in high-risk individuals, including immunocompromised children and adults; newborns of mothers with varicella shortly before or after delivery; premature infants; infants less than 1 year old; adults without evidence of immunity; and pregnant women
• Zerbaxa (ceftolozane/tazobactam) 1.5 g vial/10 pack (Merck)
Combination cephalosporin-class antibacterial drug and a beta-lactamase inhibitor indicated for the treatment of the following infections caused by designated susceptible microorganisms:
- Complicated intra-abdominal infections, used in combination with metronidazole
- Complicated urinary tract infections, including pyelonephritis
• Stratis Needle-Free Injection System 0.5 mL (PharmaJet)
Needle-free injection system that delivers vaccines either intramuscularly or subcutaneously via a narrow, precise fluid stream syringe that delivers the medicine or vaccine through the skin (only approved for use with AFLURIA 5 mL 10 DS vial)
• Novoeight 250 IU vial, 500 IU vial, 1000 IU vial, 1500 IU vial, 2000 IU vial, 3000 IU vial (Novo Nordisk)
Antihemophilic factor (recombinant) indicated for use in adults and children with hemophilia A for
- Control and prevention of bleeding.
- Perioperative management.
- Routine prophylaxis to prevent or reduce the frequency of bleeding episodes
• Sivextro Tedizolid Phosphate 200 mg tablet-6 pk, 200 mg tablet-30 pk, 200 mg IV vial-10pk (Merck)
Antibacterial drug for the treatment of adults with skin infections and to reduce the development of drug-resistant bacteria
• Tice BCG 50 mg SDV (Merck)
Intravesical vaccine for the treatment and prophylaxis of carcinoma in situ of the urinary bladder, and prophylaxis of stage Ta and/or T1 papillary tumor of the urinary bladder
• Gardasil 9 0.5 ml PFS (Merck)
Human papillomavirus 9-valent vaccine approved for females ages 9 years through 26 years
FFF Enterprises offers a wide portfolio of plasma products, vaccines and critical-care biopharmaceuticals, to view our complete list of products visit our website – Product Catalog. These products can be ordered by calling Wow! Customer Care at (800) 843-7477.