Customer Care Specialist I
Remote (Eastern Time Zone)
The Customer Care Specialist is an enthusiastic and accountable individual, who displays a consistent and professional attitude, and continuously offers excellent customer service while interacting with customers by all forms of communication (e.g., telephone, email, chat). The successful candidate for this role will have a strong command of the company's core values and customer service requirements/policies while providing product/services information, processing orders with accuracy and efficiency, answering questions/following up, promoting all selling initiatives, and resolving any emerging problems that our customers might face in a timely manner.
Essential Functions and Duties:
- Deliver WOW! Customer Service during every customer interaction; while incorporating all requirements, including the 8 commandments of "WOW" Customer Service.
- Consistently display a positive and professional attitude with customers and all levels of employees.
- Maintain commitments and deadlines.
- Utilizes time and resources effectively and efficiently including compliance with unavailable codes.
- Maintain monthly department minimum order accuracy percentage of 99.80%.
- Maintain the department minimum requirements for all interactions handled (e.g., calls, orders, emails).
- Proven attendance record.
- Proficient in SAP, MyFluVaccine.com, InFFFocus, Salesforce, Biosupply, and FedEx tracking.
- Ability to manage and navigate call center software.
- On skill queues for: Flu, Customer Service, and Sales (includes calls, voice mail, email, chat) with the ability to answer customer inquiries and requests, placing orders, checking product availability, pricing, resolving issues, and account status.
- Ability to process department orders and respond to customer emails through all channels within 1 hour of receipt.
- Ability to respond to all customer chat communications promptly.
- Proficient in department SOPs as it relates to job duties.
- Essential/additional SOP knowledge and responsibilities as assigned by management as needed.
- Adheres specifically to all company policies and procedures, Federal and State regulations and laws.
- Display dedication to position responsibilities and achieve assigned goals and objectives.
- Represent the Company in a professional manner and appearance at all times.
- Understand and internalize the Company's purpose, display loyalty to the Company and its organizational values.
- Display enthusiasm and dedication to learning how to be more effective on the job and share knowledge with others.
- Work effectively with co-workers, internal and external customers and others by sharing ideas in a constructive and positive manner; listen to and objectively consider ideas and suggestions from others; keep commitments; keep others informed of work progress, timetables, and issues; address problems and issues constructively to find mutually acceptable and practical business solutions; address others by name, title, or other respectful identifier, and respect the diversity of our work force in actions, words, and deeds.
- Comply with the policies and procedures stated in the Injury and Illness Prevention Program by always working in a safe manner and immediately reporting any injury, safety hazard, or program violation.
- Ensure conduct is consistent with all Compliance Program Policies and procedures when engaging in any activity on behalf of the company. Immediately report any concerns or violations.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- General computer knowledge, including Microsoft Outlook.
- Minimum two (2) years' experience in a customer service environment preferably a call center.
- Proven experience providing "above and beyond" customer service.
- Experienced in order entry, research, service/product suggestions, and problem-solving.
- Must have strong organizational skills.
- Must have a detail orientation and the proven ability to prioritize work.
- Must have effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have the ability to work remotely with limited supervision and as part of a team.
- Sound decision-making abilities.
- Time management.
- Problem resolution.
- Ability to listen and objectively consider ideas and suggestions from others.
Vision, hearing, speech, movements requiring the use of wrists, hands and/or fingers. Must have the ability to view a computer screen for long periods and the ability to sit for extended periods. Must have the ability to work the hours and days required to complete the essential functions of the position, as scheduled. The employee occasionally lifts up to 20 pounds and occasionally kneels and bends. Must have the ability to travel occasionally. Working condition include normal office setting.
Learning, thinking, concentration, and the ability to work under pressure, particularly during busy times. Must possess high attention to detail and be able to work as a member of a team to ensure excellent customer service. Must have the ability to interact effectively with co-workers and customers, and exercise self-control and diplomacy in customer and employee relations situations. Must have the ability to exercise discretion as well as appropriate judgments when necessary. Must be proactive in finding solutions.
If you are applying for a job and would like to make a request for a reasonable accommodation during any part of the employment process, submit an email to Human Resources at email@example.com or call (951) 296-2500 extension 1391. Please include your contact information along with the specifics of your request for a reasonable accommodation. Only inquiries regarding a reasonable accommodation request will receive a response via email or phone in a timely manner.
FFF Enterprises is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Read about our excellent employee benefits package.