Pharmacy Warehouse Coordinator
The Pharmacy Warehouse Coordinator, under direct supervision of a pharmacist, supports the day-to-day activities of Nufactor pharmacy.
Essential Functions and Duties:
- Prepare patient orders for shipment per policy and procedure to ensure received in a timely and accurate manner.
- Maintain a clean, orderly and fully stocked work environment including work tables, floors and refrigerator.
- Assist in unpacking of deliveries, restocking of inventory and cycle counts.
- Assist in the management of pharmacy medical records including filing of patient charts.
- Participate in annual and mid-year pharmacy inventories.
- Continuously strive to improve processes, service quality to internal and external customers.
- Train pharmacy personnel as needed or upon request.
- Conduct special projects when requested by management.
- Assist in creating and/or updating departmental policies and procedures.
- Attend job-related trainings and seminars as requested.
- Adheres specifically to all company policies and procedures, Federal and State regulations and laws.
- Display dedication to position responsibilities and achieve assigned goals and objectives.
- Represent the Company in a professional manner and appearance at all times.
- Understand and internalize the Company's purpose; Display loyalty to the Company and its organizational values.
- Display enthusiasm and dedication to learning how to be more effective on the job and share knowledge with others.
- Work effectively with co-workers, internal and external customers and others by sharing ideas in a constructive and positive manner; listen to and objectively consider ideas and suggestions from others; keep commitments; keep others informed of work progress, timetables, and issues; address problems and issues constructively to find mutually acceptable and practical business solutions; address others by name, title, or other respectful identifier, and; respect the diversity of our work force in actions, words, and deeds.
- Comply with the policies and procedures stated in the Injury and Illness Prevention Program by always working in a safe manner and immediately reporting any injury, safety hazard, or program violation.
- Ensure conduct is consistent with all Compliance Program Policies and procedures when engaging in any activity on behalf of the company. Immediately report any concerns or violations.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Basic to intermediate understanding of Internet technologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact effectively with patients, co-workers and management.
- Ability to work with a high degree of accuracy in an organized, detail oriented manner with appropriate follow up when required.
- Ability to prioritize work and make decisions independently and effectively, often quickly in response to dynamic patient needs, with limited supervision and direction, except where required/restricted by law.
- Ability to exercise discretion and maintain confidentiality to the level of required HIPAA standards.
- Basic to intermediate Microsoft Office skills.
Vision, hearing, speech, movements requiring the use of wrists, hands and/or fingers. Must have the ability to view a computer screen for long periods and the ability to sit for extended periods. Must have the ability to work the hours and days required to complete the essential functions of the position, as scheduled. Must have the ability to lift and maneuver items of at least 50 pounds. Working condition include normal warehouse setting.
Learning, thinking, concentration and the ability to work under pressure, particularly during busy times. Must be able to pay close attention to detail and be able to work as a member of a team to ensure excellent customer service. Must have the ability to interact effectively with co-workers and customers, and exercise self-control and diplomacy in customer and employee relations' situations. Must have the ability to exercise discretion as well as appropriate judgments when necessary. Must be proactive in finding solutions.
If you are applying for a job and would like to make a request for a reasonable accommodation during any part of the employment process, submit an email to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (951) 296-2500 extension 1391. Please include your contact information along with the specifics of your request for a reasonable accommodation. Only inquiries regarding a reasonable accommodation request will receive a response via email or phone in a timely manner.
FFF Enterprises is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Read about our excellent employee benefits package.