Product Management Data Analyst
Remote Location (Pacific Time Zone)
Under the Supervision of the PM Team, provide analysis and financial information related to Manufacturer Admin Fees (ADFI) to successfully support the company's goals and objectives. The analyst will work with people at all levels and departments of the organization to create reports, analyze data and monitor and manage key financial analytics related admin fees in (ADFI). In addition, manage the CVM program, assist with new product and new vendor set up and other administrative duties as assigned.
Essential Functions and Duties:
- Support Product Management in the creation, tracking, validation and analysis of manufacturer contract fees.
- Decipher manufacturer contracts and enter all fees, special programs, rebates and incentives into SAP with validation from Product Management and Finance.
- Run monthly sales and purchasing reports for use in analysis of fees.
- Monitor actual monthly results of financial data analysis against settlement report from SAP and documentation from Supplier. Initiate and prepare monthly variance reports. Highlight, research, analyze and document variances and work with PM Team and Supplier to correct.
- Develop tracking spreadsheet for each manufacturer to log monthly expected vs actual fees received. Work with PM Team to correct data and collect any unpaid fees from suppliers.
- Coordinate the CVM process with upload of monthly allocation files, monitoring CVM email for change requests, validating and performing changes per established procedures.
- Analyze sales data for establishment of CVM allocation values with approval from the Product Manager.
- Coordinate receipt of all required forms and information for set up of a new vendor and/or new item.
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
- Continuously strive to improve processes and service quality to internal and external customers and employee relations.
- Adheres specifically to all company policies and procedures, Federal and State regulations and laws.
- Display dedication to position responsibilities and achieve assigned goals and objectives.
- Represent the Company in a professional manner and appearance at all times.
- Understand and internalize the Company's purpose; Display loyalty to the Company and its organizational values.
- Display enthusiasm and dedication to learning how to be more effective on the job and share knowledge with others.
- Work effectively with co-workers, internal and external customers and others by sharing ideas in a constructive and positive manner; listen to and objectively consider ideas and suggestions from others; keep commitments; keep others informed of work progress, timetables, and issues; address problems and issues constructively to find mutually acceptable and practical business solutions; address others by name, title, or other respectful identifier, and; respect the diversity of our work force in actions, words, and deeds.
- Comply with the policies and procedures stated in the Injury and Illness Prevention Program by always working in a safe manner and immediately reporting any injury, safety hazard, or program violation.
- Ensure conduct is consistent with all Compliance Program Policies and procedures when engaging in any activity on behalf of the company. Immediately report any concerns or violations.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite with expertise in Excel, including V Lookup and Pivot Tables.
- Intermediate to Expert level Excel required.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience within a wholesale/distributor.
- Experience in a company that distributed medical products is preferred.
- Experience in Finance, Marketing, or Materials Management is desirable.
- Experience with SAP is a plus.
- Experience within the healthcare or pharmaceutical industry is a major plus.
- Must have strong organizational skills.
- Must have a detail orientation and the proven ability to prioritize work.
- Must have effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have the ability to work with limited supervision and as part of a team.
- Sound decision-making abilities.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Vision, hearing, speech, movements requiring the use of wrists, hands and/or fingers. Must have the ability to view a computer screen for long periods and the ability to sit for extended periods. Must have the ability to work the hours and days required to complete the essential functions of the position, as scheduled. The employee occasionally lifts up to 20 pounds and occasionally kneels and bends. Working condition include normal office setting.
Learning, thinking, concentration and the ability to work under pressure, particularly during busy times. Must be able to pay close attention to detail and be able to work as a member of a team to ensure excellent customer service. Must have the ability to interact effectively with co-workers and customers, and exercise self-control and diplomacy in customer and employee relations' situations. Must have the ability to exercise discretion as well as appropriate judgments when necessary. Must be proactive in finding solutions.
If you are applying for a job and would like to make a request for a reasonable accommodation during any part of the employment process, submit an email to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (951) 296-2500 extension 1391. Please include your contact information along with the specifics of your request for a reasonable accommodation. Only inquiries regarding a reasonable accommodation request will receive a response via email or phone in a timely manner.
FFF Enterprises is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Read about our excellent employee benefits package.