Senior Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst
Work with business to translate and derive key metrics and analytics to support business stakeholder needs. Be familiar with either the Pharma or Healthcare industries to create actionable BI output in the form of performance management dashboards, scorecards, reports, and ad-hoc reporting using various BI reporting and interactive visualization tools.
Have experience in advanced analytics (e.g., predictive modeling) and be able to transform raw data into models and analytics to be consumed by the BI product solution. Advanced analytics experience should include latest tools and technologies as well as related programming languages.
Understand business functional requirements and reporting tool functionality; synthesize the requirements and business intelligence capabilities into functional specifications; prepare technical specifications; and develop and test the final solutions delivery. The solutions will contain ad-hoc query, drill-down, slice and dice capabilities, static reporting, managed queries, and dashboards.
Essential Functions and Duties:
- Work with Business and external Customer teams to evolve high level requirements into consumable metrics and analytics.
- Participate in evaluating and incorporating emerging standards, best practices, and new technologies.
- Ensure the alignment of technical solutions with established IT standards and business objectives.
- Address and resolve routine design issues using standard issue resolution methodologies.
- Deliver effective verbal and written communications to technical and business stakeholders regarding the BI solution design.
- Discuss technical concepts, issues and ideas with technology and business stakeholders by initiating collaborative discussions, public speaking forums, and presentations.
- Measure and report progress against key deliverables and business objectives.
- Champion continual quality improvement consistent with company's core values.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required or requested by management.
- Adheres specifically to all company policies and procedures, Federal and State regulations and laws.
- Display dedication to position responsibilities and achieve assigned goals and objectives.
- Represent the Company in a professional manner and appearance at all times.
- Understand and internalize the Company's purpose, display loyalty to the Company and its organizational values.
- Display enthusiasm and dedication to learning how to be more effective on the job and share knowledge with others.
- Work effectively with co-workers, internal and external customers and others by sharing ideas in a constructive and positive manner; listen to and objectively consider ideas and suggestions from others; keep commitments; keep others informed of work progress, timetables, and issues; address problems and issues constructively to find mutually acceptable and practical business solutions; address others by name, title, or other respectful identifier, and respect the diversity of our work force in actions, words, and deeds.
- Comply with the policies and procedures stated in the Injury and Illness Prevention Program by always working in a safe manner and immediately reporting any injury, safety hazard, or program violation.
- Ensure conduct is consistent with all Compliance Program Policies and procedures when engaging in any activity on behalf of the company. Immediately report any concerns or violations.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field of study; or a combination of education and related professional experience.
- Exhibits strong Business Analyst core competencies.
- Works closely with Business stakeholders to document As-Is, To-be processes to design analytic solutions.
- Develops requirements specifications.
- Partners with development team to assist in designing solution.
- Develops Project plan and Timeline.
- Develops Test Plans, Test Cases.
- Assists in creating training plan and documentation for Business.
- Advanced SQL knowledge/skills.
- Provide SAP Business Objects reports end-user training and support.
- Experience with dimensional modeling for data warehouse/data marts.
- Ability to comprehend complex technical and logical concepts and adapt quickly to changes.
- A minimum of five (5) years' experience providing analytic solutions in an SAP environment.
- Strong SAP finance experience.
- Experience working with an offshore team.
- Experience working on projects where Agile software development techniques are used.
- Experience with BI tools QlikSense and SAP Business Objects.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact effectively with end users, co-workers and management.
- Strong Analytical, problem solving and quantitative skills.
- Prepare periodic management review of projects to communicate project status, present business process improvements, demonstrate application functionality, and ensure needs are being met.
- Ability to work cooperatively and effectively as part of a team and display leadership skills when required.
- Able to work on multiple projects or multiple complex tasks with competing priorities.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
Vision, hearing, speech, movements requiring the use of wrists, hands and/or fingers. Must have the ability to view a computer screen for long periods and the ability to sit for extended periods. Must have the ability to work the hours and days required to complete the essential functions of the position, as scheduled. The employee occasionally lifts up to 20 pounds and occasionally kneels and bends. Working condition include normal office setting.
Learning, thinking, concentration and the ability to work under pressure, particularly during busy times. Must be able to pay close attention to detail and be able to work as a member of a team to ensure excellent customer service. Must have the ability to interact effectively with co-workers and customers, and exercise self-control and diplomacy in customer and employee relations' situations. Must have the ability to exercise discretion as well as appropriate judgments when necessary. Must be proactive in finding solutions.
Project resources (in-house).
If you are applying for a job and would like to make a request for a reasonable accommodation during any part of the employment process, submit an email to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (951) 296-2500 extension 1391. Please include your contact information along with the specifics of your request for a reasonable accommodation. Only inquiries regarding a reasonable accommodation request will receive a response via email or phone in a timely manner.
FFF Enterprises is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Read about our excellent employee benefits package.