Who We Are
About FFF Enterprises
Since 1988, FFF has been recognized as the nation’s leading supplier of critical-care biopharmaceuticals, plasma products (including albumin, intravenous immune globulin and coagulation products) and vaccines. FFF is also known for Helping Healthcare Care®, with a flawless safety track record and an unwavering commitment to customer-driven innovation. Our customers enjoy access to a nationwide salesforce with local representatives, and on-call infusion, specialty pharmacy and reimbursement advisors. With partners that include the largest and most influential GPOs and nearly two billion dollars in annual sales, FFF has earned its reputation as the largest and most trusted distributor of human blood products, vaccines and critical-care biopharmaceutical products in the United States.
FFF thrives on customer-driven innovation. Our unprecedented distribution programs unite biopharmaceutical manufacturers, GPOs and hospital partners, resulting in cost-containment and greatly improved availability of in-demand products.
- Authorized distributor for all U.S. plasma product manufacturers
- Long-term strategic partnerships with GPO biotherapeutic and vaccine programs
- Serving more than 80% of U.S. hospitals
- Proven flawless safety track record through our Guaranteed Channel Integrity™
- U.S. product launch and market expertise for both domestic and international manufacturers
- Long-standing relationships with more than 200,000 customers
- Extensive managed care relationships
- Strategic third-party logistics (3PL) expertise
- Innovative programs and subsidiaries, including Nufactor and Verified Inventory Program-Consignment (VIPc™)